In continuation of our 50th anniversary celebration, our foundation recently granted $50,000 to local municipalities to improve the quality of life and promote a healthy, inclusive, collaborative, and diverse community in Northwest Ottawa County.
This fall, Northwest Ottawa County residents have been voting online for their projects of choice from participating municipalities. $50K was evenly split between The City of Ferrysburg, City of Grand Haven, Crockery Township, Grand Haven Township, Robinson Township, Spring Lake Township, and The Village of Spring Lake.
- City of Ferrysburg: Historical Marker Site Improvement
- City of Grand Haven: Bike Racks in Downtown, Centertown, and Washington Square
- Crockery Township: Northbank Park Amenities
- Grand Haven Township: Bench & Water Fountain
- Robinson Township: Library Book Return Box
- Spring Lake Township: Bike Patch Benches
- Village of Spring Lake: Central Park All-Access Play Equipment
As a community foundation, one of our highest priorities will always be ensuring the work we are doing aligns with the priorities of our community. By allowing community members to vote for their favorite projects, we believe we are staying true to the values and vision set forth by our founding members 50 years ago.
Thank you to all who participated in the competition and voting. We are eager to see how these new additions will enhance our community.