Grants & Program Associate
We are looking for an enthusiastic and action-oriented Grants and Program Associate to support Grand Haven Area Community Foundation’s, and its affiliates’ – Coopersville and Allendale – competitive grantmaking programs and strategic initiatives functions. You will report to the Vice President of Grants & Program and help the whole department succeed. This is a full-time, hourly position working 37.5 hours per week.
What you will do:
- Lead due diligence process for all submitted Letters of Inquiry and incoming grant requests
- Manage the Community Impact quarterly review process
- Assist with competitive grant proposal analysis and review for Community Impact, Field of Interest Funds, and Donor Advised Committee Funds
- Monitor competitive grant budgets and competitive grant processing
- Maintain accurate grant records
- Keep Scholarship Program database up to date
- Prepare the annual Scholarship Program launch communications
- Track incoming applications and renewals
- Assist with Scholarship Review
- Coordinate the Scholarship award process
- Administer the annual distributions and communications for Organization Funds
For the complete job description and to apply, click below.