Health & Human ServicesA Grantmaking Priority
We believe that a successful, inclusive, and collaborative community should provide opportunities for people to live healthy and fulfilling lives. We give priority to projects that:
- Support access to physical and mental health services
- Promote healthy lifestyles and relationships for all
- Address priorities based on data gathered through Community Needs Assessments and Community Health Improvement Plans
- Support local health initiatives that are endorsed by multi-sector collaboration
- Address human needs for underserved populations
If your project aligns with the above grantmaking goals, we'd love to hear about it!
For questions about the grant portal or our grantmaking process and guidelines, contact our Vice President of Grants & Program, Holly Cole.
It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for everyone living in our community. We consider grants that will support a healthy, diverse, inclusive, and collaborative community, and that fit our grantmaking priorities. Health and human services is just one of our six grantmaking priorities. Click below to learn more about each of our individual priorities!