We Can Help You Make A Lasting Difference
Gather Gifts. Grow Funds. Give Back.
The Coopersville Area Community Foundation is a local nonprofit that helps people support Coopersville today and in the future. Gifts to the Foundation do good work within the community, forever.
Personalized Service. We make giving easy and effective. We offer a number of great giving options, and we accept a wide variety of gifts. You can contribute cash, stocks, bonds, property, or make a planned gift. You may establish a fund in your name or in the name of a loved one. All gifts to the community foundation are tax deductible. Please contact your tax professional for further information.
Local Expertise. Our in-depth understanding of the issues, opportunities and resources that shape our community is at your service. We monitor all areas of community need—including arts & culture, economic & community betterment, education, the environment, and health & human services. We can help you learn more about local organizations and programs that make a difference in areas you care about most.
Community Leadership. We bring diverse people and organizations together to address local issues and opportunities. We invest in the long term. Our business is building a strong community.
For Good. For All. For Ever.
In Spring 2021, the community foundation competitively granted $3,200 to area nonprofit organizations. These gifts benefit many areas of community life, including:
Coopersville Area District Library ($1,200) to purchase Ten Hotspot service contracts. Available hotspots are critical for areas with limited access in the rural areas, especially when trying to do virtual school or simply have a reliable connection. The library is hoping to bridge that digital gap.
Ottawa Community School Network through the OAISD ($2,000) to help support free monthly After School Clubs for East and South elementary students, grades 1-5, at CAPS. This pilot program will offer extracurricular activities to allow youth to explore new activities, build self-esteem, and develop new skills in a positive and safe environment.
In Spring 2021, CAYAC competitively granted $14,000 to area nonprofit organizations. These gifts benefit many areas of community life, including:
- $1,000 to the City of Coopersville Recreation Department for their Mini-Sports Camp at Meet Up and Eat Up
- $1,500 to the Coopersville Area District Library for the purchase of Early Literacy technology
- $2,500 to the Coopersville Area Public Schools for their Three Year Old Preschool program
- $1,000 to the Coopersville Area Public Schools for their Girls on the Run Program
- $500 to the Coopersville Farm Museum for their Let’s Build Together project
- $600 to the Coopersville Historical Museum to create Coloring Books representing Coopersville History for 3rd graders
- $3,700 to NeoForum at CAPS to support their annual program
- $3,200 to the Ottawa Community School Network (OCSN) for playground upgrades and replacements
Coopersville Area Community Foundation Advisory Board
Coopersville Area Community Foundation | 182 East Street Rm 112, Coopersville, MI 49404 | 616-842-6378