We’re Here For You
As your partner in philanthropy, we understand that every donor has individual needs and wishes. It’s our hope to work with you personally to ensure your philanthropy is effective, meaningful, and fulfilling. We’re here to help you support the community causes you’re most passionate about.
Become A Philanthropist
As your partner in philanthropy, we understand that each donor has individual needs. We will work with you individually to ensure your philanthropy is effective, personal, meaningful, and fulfilling.
- Contribute to an Existing Fund
We’ll work with you to ensure that your gift benefits the charitable priorities you’re passionate about.
- Start a Fund
Our goal is to help you establish the fund that will enable you to fulfill your philanthropic purpose.
- Leave a Legacy
Including the Coopersville Area Community Foundation in your estate plan is an easy way to make a long-lasting, meaningful, and significant impact on the community around you.
- Appreciated Stock
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Remainder
- Life Insurance
- Real Estate
- Retained Life Estates
- Retirement Portfolios
Start A Fund
Establishing a fund at the Coopersville Area Community Foundation is an easy and effective way to invest in your community. Listed below are the types of funds available to our donors:
- Community Action Funds – most flexible fund to meet the changing needs of our community.
- Field of Interest Funds – flexibility to meet the changing needs of our community within a particular area of interest.
- Donor Advised Funds – allows the donor to recommend grants to causes that they care about.
- Scholarship Funds – supports our local students with grants to pursue post-secondary education.
- Designated Funds – provides annual grants for one or more organizations in perpetuity.
- Organization Funds – created by charitable organizations to perpetually benefit the mission of the organization.
- Community Service Funds – helps a local initiative raise dollars for immediate use.
- View and download quarterly fund statements
- Access gift and grant histories
- Make grant suggestions from your Advised Fund
- Request grant distributions from your organization’s fund
Coopersville Area Community Foundation | 182 East Street Rm 112, Coopersville, MI 49404 | 616-502-9386