Job Title: Administrative Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Reports to: Vice President of Finance & Administration
The Administrative Specialist provides general office oversight and administrative support to all Foundation departments including the President.
- Serves as administrative support to the two Affiliate Foundations and the GHACF Board of Trustees, including organizing and scheduling meetings and recording and drafting meeting minutes.
- Inputs data, generates Foundation reports, proofreads, and edits high level documents, and maintains calendars.
- Assists with Foundation event planning including venue, invitations, guest list, and other details, as necessary.
- Receives and screens visitors and calls – always providing a great first impression!
- Maintains office supplies, equipment, files, and kitchen items.
- Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.